16 January 2011

Welcome!

This blog is a creation and dedication to all things tea. Being a self proclaimed tea-aholic, I thought to myself, "what better way to keep track of my tea excursions, discoveries, and research than through a blog!" It'll be as much for my own benefit, to be able to reference past experiences, as I hope it will be for newcomers to the party.

I don't want to set myself up for failure, so I make no promises on the frequency of updates. I am aiming for at least once a week - but this is not a guarantee!

The topics covered will range from tea outings I've had, where I'll review the tea and snacks consumed at a tea shop, research I've done, books I've bought/read, and adorable knick knacks I might find on the web.

I have added an "ask" section, which could really just be a suggestion section if you, dedicated and beloved reader, find something tea-riffic that you are dying to tell us about!

Cheers, Aimée

No comments:

Post a Comment